Art. 1 – General provisions
- The user navigating in this area accesses www.yamatattoostudio.com, accessible
through the url: www.yamatattoostudio.com. Browsing and broadcasting a
purchase order on the site imply acceptance of the Conditions and Policies
of Data Protection adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with
exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions
of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by
Legislative Decree n. 21/14 and Legislative Decree. 70/03) by
Place of birth: Rome
Date of birth: 02/17/2021
Residence: urban street 62
Fiscal Code: BFCWTR77B17H501V
VAT number: 09923851001
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these
General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally intended
accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and the
these General Conditions of Sale whose terms www.yamatattoostudio.com yes
reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
- It is possible to use the site and then access products supplied by it and
when purchasing these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and
the acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.yamatattoostudio.com and not
instead, they govern the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects
other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or others
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects,
we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in
electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of
each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used,
the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping costs e
delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; mode and
times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the
General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal e
of the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user,
after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the procedure is completed
online order submission will be completed. This will be done by clicking on the “finish and.”
submit order “at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the
information on the site and to provide their personal data correctly e
- The confirmation will in any case exempt www.yamatattoostudio.com from any
responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to inform
promptly www.yamatattoostudio.com of any variation of their data in
each time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the case
in which there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made,
www.yamatattoostudio.com will have the right not to activate or to suspend the
service until rectification of the related shortcomings.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user,
www.yamatattoostudio.com will assign the same username and password.
The latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the validation system
the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user
that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have effect
binding on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and a
keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily a
Art. 5 – Availability of products
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time
the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered
purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site more
users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirmation of the order.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, they may occur
cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order
it will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product e
the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the user requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract,
www.yamatattoostudio.com will refund the amount paid within 30 days from
moment in which www.yamatattoostudio.com became aware of the decision of the
the buyer to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
- www.yamatattoostudio.com markets:
drawings, paintings, prints, accessories.
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.yamatattoostudio.com/shop
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where
there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error www.yamatattoostudio.com will notify the buyer as soon as possible
allowing the confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. Not
in any case, www.yamatattoostudio.com will be obliged to provide how much
sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site include VAT and do not include shipping costs. THE
prices are subject to change at any time. The changes are not about
orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Sara
just follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information
requests at each step of the process. Order details may be
modified before payment.
- Payment can be made by:
credit card, bank transfer, paypal
Art. 8 – Delivery
- www.yamatattoostudio.com carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding
the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- www.yamatattoostudio.com will only make deliveries to the home
of the user, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 5-7 days
working, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline
estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, by
the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As regards the countries of the European Union, the delivery will be made in
15-20 working days, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
- In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in 20-30 working days.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to
storage area. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and the
how to agree on a new delivery.
- If he is not able to be present at the place of delivery at the time
agreed, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new date
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us afterwards
thirty days from the date the order is available for delivery, we will assume that
you intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination the amounts will be returned, including the costs of
delivery with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a
delivery method different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay
and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. Transport
resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be
to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer and are highlighted
explicitly at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the purchaser starting from
time of delivery. Ownership of the products is considered to have just been acquired
received full payment of all amounts due in relation to them,
including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this
happened at a later time.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, therein
including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions
by Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer that is
any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to the activity
entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid a
provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the
products; that the buyer makes a formal complaint about the defects by